Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare® Dent Repair
There are only two kinds of cars: those that already have dents, and those that will get them. Dents are more than an annoyance; they can reduce the value of your car or increase the trade-in penalties for your lease.
Courtesy Vermilion can help. Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare Dent Repair service is a highly convenient and effective method for removing those minor dents and dings. Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare Dent Repair offers:
- A lifetime repair warranty guaranteeing 100% customer satisfaction on performed repairs, and that the dings or dents will not reappear.
- Quick and easy claims processing.
- Eligibility for new and used cars, as well as leased vehicles.
- Plans with no deductible.
Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare Dent Repair removes those unsightly shopping cart dents and car door dings (as well as other types of dents and dings) on vertical panels. It uses a paintless dent repair process, an innovative way to virtually erase small dings and dents from painted sheet metal surfaces without harming the vehicle's factory finish.
The Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare Dent Repair service agreement does not cover any type of collision damage, sharp creases, large dents (larger than 4 inches in diameter), hail damage (except in Florida), or surfaces where the paint has been damaged. Large dents generally require conventional body shop repair methods.
Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare® KeyCare™
It’s that sinking feeling that every car owner experiences at some time. You can’t find your keys, and you need to pick up the kids from school, drive to an important client meeting or pick up your spouse from the airport.
And with the costs of new high-tech electronic keys/fobs reaching several hundred dollars, replacing them can be an expensive proposition.
That’s why Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare® KeyCare.
Courtesy Vermilion's EasyCare® KeyCare provides 24/7 emergency assistance protecting you and your family from being locked out of your car or home. With KeyCare, you receive the following benefits:
- 24 Hour Lock Out Assistance – Simply call the 24 Hour EasyCare KeyCare Assistance toll-free number, 800-865-4249, and someone will come out to unlock your car or home.
- Replacement Coverage – EasyCare picks up the cost of replacing lost or stolen keys/fobs, including home or other keys that were lost.
- Recovery and Identity Protection – Keys are recovered without putting your identity or location at risk. With KeyCare, you’ll receive a key tag with your EasyCare member number and postage-paid return address. Anyone who finds the keys can drop them in a mailbox for return to the secure KeyCare Return Center. You’ll be contacted immediately, and the finder will never know your name or address.
- Taxi, Loaner, Towing and Driver’s Valet Assistance – If replacement keys can’t be made at the lock-out location, KeyCare will provide you with a taxi or rental car, and even towing coverage.
Taxi Assistance - When requested, KeyCare will dispatch a taxi to your location and you will be reimbursed for up to fifty ($50.00) dollars towards the cost of the taxi service. Only one reimbursement allowed per occurrence.
Loaner/Rental Car Assistance - When requested, KeyCare will help you obtain a loaner vehicle for you from a qualified, national, and licensed rental agency at discounted member rates. You will be reimbursed up to fifty ($50.00) dollars towards the cost of the rental for up to two (2) days. Only one reimbursement allowed per occurrence.
Towing Coverage - In the event your vehicle needs to be towed due to loss/damage of key/transponder and the key needs to be "programmed" at the dealership, simply call the 24 Hour EasyCare KeyCare Assistance phone number to arrange for a tow to your issuing dealership, or if traveling, the nearest franchise dealer.
Driver's Valet - If your vehicle is disabled due to your keys being lost, damaged, or inoperable, KeyCare will connect you to a preferred rental car service partner for a replacement rental car. You will be reimbursed up to ($50) dollars per occurrence.
Courtesy Vermilion'a EasyCare® Personal Assistant
Need to make a reservation for a special dinner but don’t know where to go? What about the next flight out of town? With EasyCare® Personal Assistant, the answers - from a live operator trained to assist you - are at your fingertips, 24/7.
EasyCare Personal Assistant is your own Anything, Anytime, AnywhereTM personal concierge service. Simply call a toll-free number from your mobile phone, and you’ll speak with a LIVE person, your EasyCare Personal Assistant who is ready to provide you with real-time information.
EasyCare Personal Assistant can provide you with:
- Driving Directions
- Price Comparisons
- Phone Numbers and Addresses
- News and Facts
- Real Estate Information
- Movie Times
- Weather Forecast
- Traffic Reports
- Air Fare and Travel Information
- And much more.
What Can I Ask?
The possibilities are endless with EasyCare Personal Assistant. Below are some examples of some of the most common questions that we are asked. Choose a tab below and click on the play button to hear sample audio from an EasyCare Personal Assistant call.